|Required reading for the educationally subnormal in Labours Britain|
A magazine of dubious quality that delights in all things celebrity.
Articles in a typical month will cover such diverse subjects as
- Tying fly fishing flies the Geri Halliwell way
- Ashely Cole's top 10 discrete locations for an out of wedlock bunkup
- Can Victoria Beckham really fit through the slats in a cattle grid
- Celebrity Big Brother: Serious scientific study into group dynamics or simple voyeurism?
- Keri Katona's breasts ... saggy or what?
- Jordan: Businesswoman and domestic goddess OR plastic slapper?
Not to be confused with HEAT, although I imagine we could think up a joke about somebodies sexuality, intellect or size of ones muscles if a Heat magazine was to be used in action (probably by 3 Para Mortar Platoon).
Also not to be confused with the excellent heist movie "Heat" starring Pacino & DeNiro. For which Andy McNab was apparently a technical advisor.