Keyboards run the very real risk of meltdown since - short of outright revolution - there is very little else the poor ARRSE-er can actually do about it, although snuffleposting may alleviate some of their pain in the short term.
However, a stiff paragraph, or two, and a call for a figurative tumbrel punctuated by an appropriate emoticon may, at least, serve to lower the blood-pressure.
For traditionalists, there's always:
Frankly, Outrage can go WAY past 11 ...
Outrage can be deduced from a post even when the handbag wielding poster doesn't use the word. Example include:
- Appalled - this can be improved further by adding 'Frankly' in front...
- Deeply resentful
Examples of 'Outrage'
Let's examine the 'outrage' and in so doing, form a view of the poster.
1. The Rausing family are Swedish, not British.
2. Crack is a derivative of cocaine manufacture, not heroin poppy...so I suggest that they could have been caught with £300,000,000 worth of the stuff and not enrichened AQ by one jot.
3. A former Bootneck appears to habe received jail time for a similar offence: is this causing the outrage?
4. We should apparently forgo any 'Tetrapak' product and we are enjoined to 'shoot British soldiers' to show solidarity.
All very odd.