Revision as of 02:49, 21 November 2011 by Biggus Dickus (Created page with "Pedro Marangoni (Born 1949 in Espirito Santo do Pinhal,Sao Paulo, Brazil) is the author of "A opção pela espada" (Option By the Sword). * Pedro joined the Brazilian Air Force ...")
Pedro Marangoni (Born 1949 in Espirito Santo do Pinhal,Sao Paulo, Brazil) is the author of "A opção pela espada" (Option By the Sword).
- Pedro joined the Brazilian Air Force in 1968 and attended the Military Pilot Training Centre.
- Served in the French Foreign Legion 1972-73.
- Lived in Mozambique 1973-74.
- In June 1975 he arrived in Angola and fought along side Colonel Santos e Castro for the FNLA. He participated in the Battle of Quifangondo (October 23 - November 10, 1975). He ended the fight in February 1976.
- He moved to Rhodesia for a year. Later he joined the Rhodesian Special Branch and led Mozambican National Resistance group who were operating in the border region of Inyanga, Umtali.
- In 1979-1980 he served in the Spanish Legion and spent some time in Africa. In 1980 he returned to Brazil and worked as a helicopter pilot in Amazonia, Bolivia and Peru, for about 20 years.