The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home


From ARRSEpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A military unit of ground troops usually consisting of at least two battalions, commanded by a colonel. Or: A Tank Battalion in the British Army is called an Armoured Regiment. This can cause hours of fun while working with foreign militaries.