The First Rule Of Combat
"Always remember the first rule of combat..."
There seems to be some confusion about what the first rule of combat is. Contenders include:
- Try to finish with the same number of holes in your body you started with.
- Never eat yellow snow.
- Admin your animals, your kit, then yourself.
- Never piss off a Gurkha.
- Never attack without at least a 3 to 1 superiority in numbers.
- If in doubt, brew up.
- Look after your feet.
- If the enemy have fruit and you have guns... it shouldn't be too hard a battle.
- Never deploy with 3 Para Mortar Platoon behind you.
Feel free to add any more should you be inclined to do so.