Difference between revisions of "Tits"
(Added to Category:Tits)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 10:53, 13 December 2012
Tits can be name things and can have many names.
The following are good...
- Bristols (as in Bristol Cities - Titties)
- 'FUCK SAKE LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE!'
- Girlies' fun bumps.
- "If these were brains, I'd be a professor"
- Millennium Domes
- Two puppies in a sack
All of the above can all be encased by a Wonderbra in order to create a luscious cleavage for the insertion of the Pork Sword. The clever addition of nipples gives the squaddie the opportunity to revert to childhood and play Etch-A-Sketch.
See Tit Monday for an important date in your diary.
Not quite so good:
- A situation that's gone pear-shaped, e.g. 'It's all gone tits Sarge!' i.e. Tits Up.
- Tits on a fish - Something that's useless, e.g. SA80.
- A person has messed up - 'You're a complete tit you know that!'
Definitely not good:
- Spaniel's lugs