- good humoured, playful, typically spontaneous conversation.
- 'humourous' 'playful' conversation likely to get you sued for sexual harassment
- German: Gealbere n (1 colloquial)
to banter (banters, bantered, bantering)
- (intransitive) to engage in banter or playful conversation
- (intransitive) to play or do something amusing
- (transitive) to tease mildly
Thoughtfully provided by ARRSE users:
- Beso Mi culo mwah XXXX
- Qu'est que c'est?
- "Mia mini mimi, mi Mganga", said a Moderator...
- "But why do dogs have black lips?" asked Gnr Numbnuts.