The population of Cheshire can be neatly pigeonholed thus:
- "Professional" footballists
- Beauticians, nail 'technicians', hairdressers, personal trainers, tanning salon 'technicians', personal trainer's beautician's hairdressers etc.
- Audi & BMW salesmen.
- WAGS and wannabe-WAGs (who often already fall into the second category).
- Bemused old people wondering why The Dog & Duck is now an AllBarOne and whether a "Jojoba and Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Scrub" genuinely is good value at the advertised £75 and if it's got something to do with dog food.
- Ordinary blokes trying to dress like footballists in a desparate attempt to cop off with categories 2 & 4 above, buying them one bottle of champagne in a club (using about half that month's disposable income in the process) and putting on a deeply unconvincing foreign accent whilst getting their friends to refer to them as "Christiano".
Like Essex but still Northern.
Woodford Aerodrome is the (still)birthplace of the Nimrod MRA4. Eventually.