East of England county roughly the size of Essex. Famed the World over for its colourful natives and their bizarre ritual rites of passage which include:
- Tearing through Chelmsford on Saturday nights in 'Bazzed Up' Vauxhall Novas (or should tha be NovÃ?)
- Tearing through Colchester on Friday nights in 'Bazzed Up' Seat Ibizas
- Tearing through Barking on Thursday nights in 'Bazzed Up' Ford Fiestas
- Tearing through Romford on Wednesday nights in 'Bazzed Up' Ford Mondeos
- Tearing through Walthamstow on Tuesday nights in 'Bazzed Up' Subaru Imprezzas (or should that be Imprezzi?)
Essex is Sussex without the first S & U to locals. Stupid to us but not to them. Speaking of stupid. Beware, fat Jade Goody is a VIP at the 'Face' night club, as I found to my cost...(But obviously not any longer!)
As of the 2001 Census, almost 73% of the UK's Barry Boys reside in this county.