Minimum sentence the courts should be giving out for the crime of being a chav. Hell ... let's make it Hard Labour preferably with guards with whips, manacles and the odd cattle prod.
This could also be used for the crime of being:
- Any journalist working for the Sun
- The current Prime Minister
- A desk jockey at the MoD
- A local government councillor
- People that use buzzwords
- Anyone 'working' in a 'think tank'
- Any MP with 3 homes, mahoosive expense claims and parrots the words 'I acted in good faith' or 'I did nothing against the rules'.
Feel free to add.