Keyboards run the very real risk of meltdown since - short of outright revolution - there is very little else the poor ARRSE-er can actually do about it, although snuffleposting may alleviate some of their pain in the short term.
However, a stiff paragraph, or two, and a call for a figurative tumbrel punctuated by an appropriate emoticon may, at least, serve to lower the blood-pressure.
For traditionalists, there's always:
Frankly, Outrage can go WAY past 11 ...
Outrage can be deduced from a post even when the handbag wielding poster doesn't use the word. Example include:
- Appalled - this can be improved further by adding 'Frankly' in front...
- Deeply resentful
Examples of 'Outrage'
Let's examine the 'outrage' and in so doing, form a view of the poster.
1. The Rausing family are Swedish, not British.
2. Crack is a derivative of cocaine manufacture, not heroin poppy...so I suggest that they could have been caught with £300,000,000 worth of the stuff and not enrichened AQ by one jot.
3. A former Bootneck appears to habe received jail time for a similar offence: is this causing the outrage?
4. We should apparently forgo any 'Tetrapak' product and we are enjoined to 'shoot British soldiers' to show solidarity.
All very odd.
For methods of Outrage Transport: