Protocols of the Elders of Zion
|Protocols of the Elders of Zion|
This 'discovery' was a pamphlet which basically detailed the evil Jew plan to achieve World Domination. Most of the anti-semitism in the world can probably be traced back to this one document.
The existence of the Protocols aren't taught in school - indeed, most (if not all) teachers will tell you that they don't exist. This is just a Jew conspiracy. It's only in the dark alleyways of the internet where you will find the truth. Don't go looking it up in Wikipedia, because they've already been infiltrated by the The Wikipedia Jews.
It is worth noting that the Protocols have probably been translated into more languages than the Bible.
Over the years, Jews have tried to discredit this pamphlet and pass it off as made up. However, it has been proven time and time again that the Protocols are unadulterated truth. If Hitler believed it, then why shouldn't you? Why would it be fake? You don't need fake reasons to hate kikes. As the heroic Mel Gibson once said 'The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Now give me my sedatives." Mel Gibson, like Hitler, is famous. Therefore, he can't be insane.
How To Acheive World Domination
The Protocols are organized into...errrmmm...Protocols. Each of these outline a separate facet of the Jewish World Domination Plan (known hereafter as The Plan). To save you the trouble of reading them, ARRSEPedia have summarised them here for you!
Mel Gibson knows the score.
- Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
- Protocol II Economic Wars
- Protocol III Methods of Conquest
- Protocol IV Materialism Replaces Religion
- Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
- Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
- Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
- Protocol VIII Provisional Government
- Protocol IX Re-education
- Protocol X Preparing for Power
- Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
- Protocol XII Control of the Press
- Protocol XIII Distractions
- Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
- Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
- Protocol XVI Brainwashing
- Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
- Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
- Protocol XIX Rulers and People
- Protocol XX Financial Programme
- Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
- Protocol XXII Power of Gold
- Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
- Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler