|Built in Armament||1 x 30mm cannon|
The Dassault Rafale, when released into operational service in the late 1990's, was the pinnacle of French aviation engineering. The system incorporated the latest in fly-by-wire technology, composite materials and aerodynamic design to compliment the broad array of roles required of any fighter in any military force.
Mission-specific armament with a maximum load of 13,00kbs on fourteen external hardpoints may include:
- 8 x Matra Mica air to air missiles
- ASMP nuclear stand-off missile
- AM-39 Exocet anti-ship missiles
- AS 30L laser-guided Air to Surface missiles
- APACHE stand-off munitions dispensers
- Laser-Guided Bombs
- Anti-Armour Munitions
- Anti-Runway Munitions
- Rocket Pods
As it stands, the Rafale will see service with the frog eating forces for years to come.