The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home


From ARRSEpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

People who went to Welbeck College are known as Welbexians. Welbeck used to be outside Worksop, but is now relocated in Loughborough as a Tri-Service college.

A Welbexian is also known as a Wibbly.

libraryimage.jpg Find out more in the Dictionary